Premiums for CCOHCE are as follows;
1st - $8.00; 2nd - $6.00; 3rd - $4.00
Group booths shall be made up of articles in the clothing, home and food classes. CCOHCE booths will receive rosettes for first, second and third places.
All products must be canned in standard mason jars and sealed with standard lids.
01. (1) pint Sliced Carrots
02. (1) pint Pinto Beans (from dried beans)
03. (1) pint Plum Jam
04. 9” or 10” Double Crust Apple Pie in a self-sealing plastic bag (after judging 3/4 of pie will be taken to CCOHCE kitchen)
05. (4) pieces Divinity with pecans on plain white disposable plate, in self-sealing plastic bag
06. (1) loaf White Bread, Standard size (dimensions 9” x 5” x 3”) in self-sealing plastic bag
07. (4) Molasses Cookies on plain white, disposable plate, cover will be provided
08. 12 x 17 Chocolate Sheet Cake with Pecans, cover will be provided (after judging 3/4 of cake will be taken to CCOHCE kitchen)
Note: To have a complete booth, you must have six (6) of the eight (8) items.
01. Oval Braided Rag Rug (24 inches in length or less)
02. 18 x 18 Western Theme Stuffed Throw Pillow
03. Recycled Constructed Denim Bib Apron
04. Western Cowboy Hat with Hand Decorated Band (Judged on Hat Band)
05. Western Wall Hanging (Minimum size of 30 inches with tab/sleeves for hanging)
Note: To have a complete booth, you must have four (4) of the five (5) items.
01. Western Theme Painted Rock (8 inches to 12 inches)
02. Western Theme Painted or Stained Decorated Oak Chair (Chair will be provided)
03. Artificial Succulent/Cactus arrangement in metal container (No longer than 24 inches)
04. Western Boot Dried Arrangement Centerpiece
05. Western Theme Wreath, any size
06. Western Them Decorated Christmas Tree (Up to 4 foot high)
Note: To have a complete booth, you must have four (4) of the six (6) items.