Premiums for CCOHCE are as follows;
1st - $8.00; 2nd - $6.00; 3rd - $4.00
Group booths shall be made up of articles in the clothing, home and food classes. CCOHCE booths will receive rosettes for first, second and third places.
All products must be canned in standard mason jars and sealed with standard lids.
01. (1) pint Crushed Red Tomatoes
02. (1) pint Bread & Butter Pickles
03. (1) pint Strawberry Preserves
04. 9” or 10” homemade, Single Crust Pecan Pie in a selfsealing plastic bag (after judging 3/4 of pie will be taken to CCOHCE kitchen)
05. (4) pieces, Peanut Brittle on plain white disposable plate, in self-sealing plastic bag
06. (1) loaf Apple Bread with nuts, standard dimensions 9” x 5” x 3” in self-sealing plastic bag
07. (4) Chocolate Chip Cookies with nuts on plain white, disposable plate, cover will be provided
08. Cinnamon Rolls with glaze in a 9" or 10" glass pie plate.
Note: To have a complete booth, you must have six (6) of the eight (8) items.
01. Thanksgiving/Fall Wall Hanging, a minimum size of 30 inches (must have tabs/sleeves for hanging)
02. Constructed Thanksgiving/Fall Vintage Bib Apron
03. Constructed Thanksgiving/Fall Table Runner, a minimum size of 72 inches
04. (4) Constructed Thanksgiving/Fall Placemats
05. Thanksgiving/Fall Decorated Canvas Shoes, any size
Note: To have a complete booth, you must have four (4) of the five (5) items. All items must be new.
01. Thanksgiving/Fall stand alone yard decoration
02. Thanksgiving/Fall Cornucopia/Horn of Plenty decorated
03. Constructed Fabric Pumpkin, any size
04. Thanksgiving/Fall Wreath, any size
05. Thanksgiving/Fall theme canvas painting, a minimum size of 11” x 14”
06. Thanksgiving/Fall Porch Dècor
Note: To have a complete booth, you must have four (4) of the six (6) items.